Re: [NTLK] No Classic Support in Leopard

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Oct 25 2007 - 21:04:32 EDT

Since I started using NCX and Personal web sharing for installing
packages and moving documents most of my need for Classic was
eliminated.
My newton is my calendar so no sync is necessary. The Mac will sync
my newton's names via NCX, then I delete (backup first) the Names
file and use NCX to install the mac's address book.
I could never get Newtsync to synchronize my address book properly.
Then once I got comfortable with NewtsCape for making books I so
rarely use Classic I'll probably not notice.
If you need 'Classic' you can get a Lombard powerbook g3 for about
the price of leopard, which is dual boot but actually quite fast in
OS 9.

Woody