Re: [NTLK] WikiWikiNewt Account?

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Oct 23 2007 - 07:20:03 EDT

On Oct 19, 2007, at 5:48 PM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:

> On Oct 19, 2007, at 3:02 PM, Josh Burker wrote:
>
>> Forgive my ignorance, but where does one register for an account that
>> will allow you to edit WikiWikiNewt pages?
>
> Hmmm. I thought there was a registration page to use. Apparently not.
> And I can't seem to log into my existing account.
>
> Morgan Aldridge owns the keys to the Wiki now ... I'd send him a note
> about it.

Yes, there's been a long-standing issue that pages could not actually
be edited although you could log in (since the rushed migration) and
three weeks ago I set out to finally squash that by getting
everything upgraded and fixed. Let's just say it's _much_ more easily
said than done.

I'm hoping to not need more than another week for the upgrade and
only a few days for the fixes, but it really is quite a mess to clean
up.

Feel free to keep asking for status reports, because I really do want
everyone committing changes again.

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

--