Re: [NTLK] iCal for Newton

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun Oct 14 2007 - 08:41:48 EDT

On 10/14/07, Bob Chen <bobchenc@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there an iCal program for Newton? When I tried to sync the dates
> using Newtsync between my Powerbook and Newton 2100 it keeps giving
> me the error message saying that I need to install a later than 1.5
> version of iCal. On my Mac side my iCal is version 2.05. Where can I
> find iCal for Newton?

Actually, I think that the version of the iCal plugin that you have
for NewtSync is too old. This was a problem long ago, but somebody
(forget who) made an updated version of the plugin. Maybe check on
UNNA.org? Or maybe somebody else remembers better than I. :-) In any
case, your problem is with the sync software, not your Newton or iCal.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland