Re: [NTLK] courier browser

From: Thomas Brand (T2) <thomasbrand_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Oct 12 2007 - 12:34:26 EDT

Hey ethernet takes a good deal of power to send communication as well, plus many of the cards available for the Newton don't necessarily come with latest in power saving features or efficient chip-sets. If only there was a power over ethernet card that was compatible with the Newton. Then with the proper setup you could have your Newton powered off of the same line you get your connectivity from. Chances of that working though are pretty much zero, though it is nice to dream, and longer lasting batteries fill the short term goal.

Thomas Brand (T2)