Re: [NTLK] Works Better and Works

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Fri Oct 05 2007 - 17:09:15 EDT

On 10/5/2007 4:11 PM, dotline7 wrote:
> I purchased a code to run WorksBetter but I don't see headers or footers in
> Works. Works is already installed and works properly.
>
> When I click on WorksBetter in Extras I receive a window with StandAlone
> phone Number.
>
> Where should I find footers, Headers etc...
>

> Little confused,
> John

Inside Works. And in my previous post I forgot to mention that the 'i'
was in works that you want to look for registration to Worksbetter. The
headers and footers are under I think the tools button at the bottom of
the screen (while in works) is where you will find the headers and
footers option.

-Dan