[NTLK] Eudora

From: Adrian Marsh <mynewtonlives_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 13:49:00 EDT

In experimenting with both Luna Suite (very prone to crash the Newton, and without being able to register this won't be a long-term prospect unless there is a solution to the registration problem) and Eudora Pro, the latter has some nice features, but there seems to be a problem sending mail - the password authentication doesn't function on either my .Mac or Yahoo accounts. Is there a solution to this that list members have been able to come up with? I can of course just use Mail V, but I like the mail message format in Newton Works, so I'd like to use this application if at all possible...

--
Adrian Marsh
MessagePad 2100 & Mail V