Re: [NTLK] flash card for eMate

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 11:43:39 EST

This chart from the faq seems to mostly accurate
<http://www.splorp.com/newton/faq/newton-faq-hardware.html#IIB1>
One error that I have found is that Series 2+ do not write in the
eMate. Since these are variable voltage its too bad the emate cannot
choose the 5v option.

eMate compatible cards are getting hard to find, though cards for
the 2x00 seem to still be readily available.
ATA cards with adapter and Paul's driver are an option.

If moving information or packages from a 2x00 or 130 to the emate is
the goal then you can backup from the messagepad and restore to the
eMate with a 12v card.

Woody