Re: [NTLK] eBook reader?

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 09:51:13 EST

Hmm I thought I mentioned that.....but yes this is the main reason I
don't use Paperback. I did find one method to "save" a place though
with Paperback. Just save a sentence or so from your current page to a
note called bookmarks or something similar (select drag, clipboard and
then drop). And if it forgets your place, then so a search for that
sentence. A bit of a kludge but it does work. But as I said I still
prefer Newtonbooks with their automatic page saving and bookmarking
features. ;)

-Dan