Re: [NTLK] Configuring LPR printer using Mac OS X?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Nov 27 2007 - 18:23:19 EST

With the LPR driver installed and using 10.3 or later, try
choose print from the Newt.
when the print window opens tap printer and choose "Choose LPR Printer"
Tap setup
Enter any name you like
Server is the IP address of the mac connected to an USB printer
Queue is left blank, if lp is already entered then delete it.
check Spool job...

Hopefully it will work, I sometimes need to send the document twioce.

Woody