[NTLK] Nokia 770 or LPR printing

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Nov 27 2007 - 17:50:43 EST

I have recently responded to several questions regarding the use of
LPR printing. I personally find this a useful driver for my eMate to
print to my HP Photosmart 2610xi printer. While this is an ethernet
printer and while my mac other Macs on my LAN have no problem
printing to it via the network, my Mac must be connected via USB for
LPR printing.

At least one other person is using one of the new generation of
routers that allows any (i guess) printer to plug into an USB port on
the router and act as a network printer. Is anyone able to print
from the newton with this setup?

Steve

Can you print with that 770?"

Woody