Re: [NTLK] email and Newted

From: Matthew Reidsma <mreidsma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 19 2007 - 10:48:10 EST

On Nov 19, 2007 7:36 AM, Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reference to this, can I just ask if list members have had favorable experience of it? I am happy to pay for a service, but I would like to know if it actually works before I do.

Perhaps Grant is remaining quiet so as not to seem too pushy, but it's
run by the list Dad, and has been touted as one of the best ways to
get Newton email setup for many years (since so many folks are using
it). I have my own server with POP/IMAP, so I've never used it, but
maybe now is the time to register anyway to help support the last
threads of Newtondom...

--
-----
Matthew Reidsma :: Boston, MA USA