Re: [NTLK] One of you knows the answer....

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Nov 18 2007 - 01:34:56 EST

Battering Ram Pro will do what you want. You can find it on my site as well...check my tag line for details.
  I also have the readme available online. Since you have more Newts, you should have no problems using the program.
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
Martin Joseph <NT@stillnewt.org> wrote:

On Nov 17, 2007, at 12:26 PM, kevin redding wrote:

> Gents and you ladies too,
>
> I have several Message Pads, a 120, and 2 2000's. I picked up one of
> the Message Pads today. This bad boy has some kind of security code
> that needs to be entered at the boot screen to make it go. I have no
> idea what software is on it and would hate to lose it if there is
> something I need on it.
>
> How can I bypass everything so I can get rid of this security keypad
> so I can use this new Message Pad?

This sounds like the newtons built in security thing... There is a
package you can put on a flash card that will crack it when it loads
(startup).

I think it's called battering ram? You might check on UNNA.

Marty