Re: [NTLK] Newton, education and emancipation

From: Newton <mynewtonlives_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Nov 17 2007 - 11:33:17 EST

L.W. Brown,
that's a very kind offer and I will certainly take you up on it, and
probably put out a general appeal for eMates that might be donated to
such a project, on this list at the end of December - but naïs tuke
thaj latcho baht, as we say in Romanës (thank you very much and luck
to you).
Please do hold onto those machines and I will draw up the project
outlines with one of my project workers, then post it for comments
and suggestions from the members of this list, who can always be
relied upon for innovative and creative input. I think the project
could both be one that encouraged students to use the eMates as
learning tools, and to respond to the experience of using them
(perhaps even posting to this list, with translation of course) in a
project 'diary' or 'journal'.
Thank you also to the suggestions about the sort of applications that
could be used, they are really useful.
Açen devlesa (blessings to you),
Adrian Marsh
Newton 2100 and Mail V