Re: [NTLK] Newton and Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard: all seems fine

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 17:26:08 EST

On 11/13/07 2:14 AM, Riccardo Mori <rick@poc.it> wrote:
> I'm happy to report that I successfully connected my MP2100 via
> Ethernet to my PowerBook G4 using Simon Bell's NCX... I haven't tried any
> backup or synchronisation procedures.

Please try backup! I have no problems connecting via NCX to install
packages and small items, but backup always gave me disconnects. It would
appear that my Keyspan is at fault here, but it would be good for Simon to
gather information from other NCX users about their experiences backing up
many megabytes of data (both over Ethernet and serial).

Best,

James Wages