Re: [NTLK] Paul's ATA drivers and registration

From: Randy Glenn <randy.glenn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Nov 10 2007 - 17:55:46 EST

Also note that some companies have rather restrictive clauses on
personal projects in their employment contracts. Often the employer
demands at the very least right of first refusal on any spare-time
projects, and some even more restrictive companies will claim
ownership of any and all ideas / work that you work on while employed
by them, whether you're on their clock or not when you're working on
it.

(They're not quite at the Dilbert stage of "your DNA and all
derivative works", but who knows, maybe soon).

--
-Randy Glenn
M.Eng. Candidate, Electrical and Computer Engineering, McMaster University