Re: [NTLK] New Palm Device (flop?)

From: Scott Rogers <srogers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 23:25:49 EDT

I have a 12" powerbook that I like a great deal. The problem is that
90% of the time, I don't need everything it does, and the result is
that I wind up carrying around a gadget that's what, 8 pounds once the
adapter and all are in there? That weight starts to be a problem
after a few hours of it being in your bag.

I'm just about sure that my next "portable" will not be a Mac. I
love, love, love my Macs, but they're simply not offering the
form-factors I want. Maybe something like one of those itty bitty
Fujitsu Lifebooks or a Samsung Q1 if they can get battery life a
little better. If Samsung can produce a Q1 with a battery life close
to my powerbook, I'm sold.