[NTLK] NewtSync deleting things out of address book

From: <isaacs_newton_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 06:29:08 EDT

Hey there,

I am having a problem with NSync and I was wondering if its just me
or if everyone has this - and if its solvable.

My Mac sync with a number of address book devices (ipod, phone etc)
and I keep a lot of details in the address book - multiple numbers
for people etc
and it seems that NewtSync wipes out everything but the basic fields
on the Mac (eg additional home numbers disappear).

Has anyone else encountered this and is there any way around it?

Thank for your help

robert