Re: [NTLK] sale

From: Gary Moody <gmoody_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 10:06:51 EDT

Okay, I have the pics of the previous lot. Attached below is the email you sent of the contents of this first lot.

What additional items will be included with the additional case that are not included in this original list (attached below)? I know that the case count will increment to 4 cases, correct?

Regards,

Gary

-------- Original-Nachricht --------