[NTLK] os 9.2.2 connection via usb serial dongle

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Mon May 28 2007 - 17:23:12 EDT

Hi there
Can anyone help with a connection problem? I have a powerbook g3 pismo,
with two intentional partitions, one with OSX 10.3.9, the other 0s9.2.2
(so that I can use all the old softward in particular NCU).

However when starting up using the 9.2 partition and using NCU I can't
get connected at all, even though I have chosen the usb serial dongle in
the preferences. When I tap connect on the Newt nothing happens apart
from timing out.

Using the same dongle on the same machine in OSX works fine.

Sugggestions very much appreciated.

Thanks
Andy