Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth transfer rates?

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu May 24 2007 - 14:38:33 EDT

reminds me of a saying a network guy had when I worked for UUNET;
  "Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of floppy disks speeding down the highway"
Ed
  web/gadget guru

"Goodwin, Greg P." <GoodwinG@aafes.com> wrote:

----"With transfer rates so slow, is there any particular advantage to
getting bluetooth other than the neato factor?"
You could attach a Newton to a rocket and the transfer speed
would still be slow. It is the nature of the beast.

"The rule in Silicon Valley is that if Apple leaves the table smiling, the other guy got screwed,"
   - Rob Enderle, independant analyst on the Apple/Cisco iPhone lawsuit

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!