Re: [NTLK] serial connector

From: Charles Newton <canewton_at_mail.uh.edu>
Date: Sat May 19 2007 - 14:14:21 EDT

" Also what do you want to sync with? The best easiest program for the
 desktop is still Louts Organizer (also available on unna in the windows
 section). If you are hoping to use it with other programs, that won't
 be easy, if even possible. The programs would need to be able to import
 and export comma delimited text with the added ability of adjusting the
 fields. In short not a easy affair. But there are other programs in
 development that hopefully will be available this year."

I'm really just looking for a way to put new programs on the newton, and to
take off sketches and ideas that I've had. Is that possible?