Re: [NTLK] Question about Hypernewt

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 21:51:00 EDT

On Monday, May 14, 2007 at 12:07 pm Andy Hill wrote:

> Is there a way to create a
> New Note from within HN then
> delete it from being viewed
> but not delete it for real?

I have to ask:

Have you discovered the 2 separate filing systems within HyperNewt?

The main system is drag n' drop to multiple nested folders of your choice, within the HyperNewt window itself. You also have the Notes app's own flat file system available to you as well. You will see 2 folder icons in the lower right (routing) area. The open looking folder is HyperNewt's filing icon and the flat folder next to it is for the traditional Notes (flat) filing system.

So my other question is, do you keep everything in the root (unfiled) folder? If you're always looking at the unfiled folder, why not file it to "Hidden" or "Archived"?

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM