Re: [NTLK] Question about Hypernewt

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 17:16:37 EDT

Hi Ron
Thank you for your suggestion. I tried this without any luck. For
example: Opened Notes, created a New Note and filed it in Unfiled Notes.
Then tapped a hyperlink to a folder I wanted to view it. Closed notes.
Opend HN and saw in the folder two references, one showing the name of
the note, one showing the hyperlink (these actually look the same
except, one is bold the other isn't).

Many thanks
Andy

<Quadzillanet@SBCGlobal.NET> said:
> File the note where you want (to hide it) and then Hyperlink to it from
> where you want to file it (show it). However, clicking on a linked note
> within HyperNewt only takes you to where the note is and highlights it.
> It doesn't open the note as one might expec

> On Monday, May 14, 2007 at 12:07 pm Andy Hill wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to create a
> > New Note from within HN then
> > delete it from being viewed
> > but not delete it for real?