Re: [NTLK] Question about Hypernewt

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 15:48:58 EDT

On 5/14/2007 3:07 PM, Andy Hill wrote:
> This is possible with all other applications. For instance if I create a
> new todo task then create a hyperlink, I can delete the hyperlink (from
> within NH)without this deleting the actual task. The same goes for
> dates, address book entries, meetings etc. But when I create a new Note,
> it seems to place the actual note in the hyperlink viewing area.
> Therefore when I don't need it to be on my priority list and want to
> remove it I end up deleting it as well, which I don't want.
>
> I don't remember this being the case when I used it at first however
> can't seem to find a setting to change this?

Check your preferences in Hypernewt and make sure these are off:
Display notes using Notepad App
Delete linked data with hyperlinks

I think that this will fix your issue.

If you still have a problem go into overview and delete the hyperlink
from there.

If it still does not work then go into HyperNewt Utilites (under the i
menu in HyperNewt) and try import notes then find lost notes. It could
be that the soups need to be refreshed though at this point I think just
one of your preferences is set wrong.

-Dan