Re: [NTLK] Anyone have a review of the Speed Boost Implant?

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 00:14:34 EDT

On 5/11/07 12:27 PM, Huxley Dunsany <huckdunsany@mac.com> wrote:
> I've already got the SER-001 serial port adapter in my 2100.
> Would I still be able to use the speed-setting switch?

I understand that Huxley is only asking about "the hole for the switch," but
I am curious about "compatibility with the SER-001" in general. Does the
speed boost upgrade work fine with the SER-001?

Also, I'm surprised that with all these Newt users out there having a speed
booster installed, no one has photos! I'd love to see photos of how that
serial switch comes through the hole you are supposed to cut.

Best,

James Wages