Re: [NTLK] Trouble Moving .rtf to Newt

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 23:02:47 EDT

We had someone else having a problem importing a rtf file because of
margins. If you want, you can send me the file and I'll see if a PC NCU
import will work. If it does, I can send you a .nwt file either exported or
directly via Newton Email. You can contact me at the addresses below. If you
send the file as an attachment, please send it to my desktop address.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org (Newton server)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/

Scott Rogers wrote:
<snip>
I've been able to successfully send .rtf to and from my Newt in the
past, but nothing this large. The only weirdness I've noticed is that
the margins on rtf from Nisus Writer are truncated.