Re: [NTLK] NCX Restore Problem

From: Huxley Dunsany <huckdunsany_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 15:28:11 EDT

Yikes, sorry to quote myself, but I wanted to give a huge shout-out
to Simon Bell, the developer of the NCX Newton syncing program for OS
X! I thought I'd reached a dead-end last night, but I sent him an
email before I went to bed, and when I got up this morning, he'd
already responded with some very useful ideas, including a link to an
updated beta version of NCX that worked wonderfully and fully
restored my Newton! That's the kind of awesomeness that I've come to
love about the Mac and Newton communities!
Major props to Simon,

Huxley

---
Huxley Dunsany