[NTLK] OT: HDD + MiniMacIntel + Help

From: j g <atcnn2_at_yahoo.se>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 12:51:58 EDT

Hi All,

As previously reported, HDD located at my just purchased Mini had
stopped working. I need to add that it happen during 10.4.9 update
procedure. Today I decided to check the HDD. To do this I took apart
Mini. HDD is dead. No chance this time. It\s life was short: 4
months. RIP.

I need help with Wifi Antenna. I succeeded to take the antenna wire
off and I don\t know where to put it back. I don\r see an antenna
connector, should be gold and small!! Perhaps I am blind today.

Any photo or drawing is welcome.

Question: do I need to keep this dead body (HDD) in this coffin (my
Mini) or can I take it away and run external FW HDD? Will it damage
the Mini.

John