[NTLK] NSBasic terminal

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat May 05 2007 - 00:31:22 EDT

For all of you that have PC's and use NSBasic, I have posted an interface
terminal on my web site. It is programmed in VB6 so you may need the VB6
runtime. If you have problems finding it let me know. I am using this
terminal to program my Newton for the client half of my Ladle sync utility.
I had started using the DIL library but there are several issues in the DIL.
So I have decided I will have to create my own client. As for the terminal,
I hope to be adding a graphical widget designer as the designer in NSBasic
crashes too much for my taste. You can reach my site from the links in my
signature. You might want to look at my NPDS server running out of my Newton
also. There is a link from my Newton to my main web page and vice versa.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org (Newton server)