Re: [NTLK] Act! 1.0

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 20:56:48 EDT

True. But then again I have found that a brain wipe and restore often
fixed those issues as well. Not all the time of course, and thankfully
there are a few apps around that will "clean" ones soups. Though there
was one time where I had a corrupt (duplicate) entry in the soup. It
took a while to find out which one but eventually I did track it down.
I have this suggestion for all developers: have a debug method built
into your transfer software which can be turned on if needed so if there
is a issue and the connection dies for some reason we have a way of
finding out what happened where.

-Dan