Re: [NTLK] Newton Sales?

From: Douglas Starnes <doug-doug_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Mar 26 2007 - 23:36:36 EDT

Newton Sales is run by a guy known as "Knowledge Navigator". His real name
escapes me at the moment, but he runs shop out of Canada. I have dealt with
him before and was pleased with the prices and service. I have no
reservation about dealing with him. The only bad thing about him mentioned
here is the serial card insert he produces v. the PCBman original sold by
J&K Sales. The consensus is that he 'borrowed' PCBman's design. I bought
from him as J&K was out of stock at the time and I needed it - never had
problems with the insert.

As for the over-clock hack, yes, from what I read, it works. His solution
is just a service to implement that for those wanting it, but not able to do
it.

HTH
--Douglas Starnes