Re: [NTLK] Date/Timestamp in Works...Propoint?

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Fri Mar 23 2007 - 21:38:53 EDT

On 3/23/2007 8:41 PM, Scott Rogers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for a way to insert a date/timestamp in Works, and the
> list archive seems to indicate that Landware's Propoint was the best
> way to do it. I can't seem to find a download site for it. Any help?

There are other tools that will also do it, Vitamin A (also not free but
you can try that out via unna. Propoint is my preferred method but
there are others. The latest version of Propoint is included in Write
Stuff (which is definitely worth the $10 by itself). Landware no longer
has a direct payment on their site so I suggest calling them at (201)
670-0144 or you can email them at info@landware.com

You might also want to get Merlin/Wordsleuth. They should include that
with the Write Stuff, but I would mention it to make sure it is added to
the package they send you via email.

The only other application that I can think of off the top if my head
that will do this is Vitamin A:
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/utilites/menus/VitaminA

That has a 30 day trial. And I think StandAlone Software is still doing
registrations. But last I checked it cost more and is a bit overkill if
you just want Time/Date. However if you want your carret to do more
than what ProPoint will do then you might like Vitamin A.

-Dan