Re: [NTLK] NewtSMS+

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Fri Mar 23 2007 - 15:42:47 EDT

That would be seriously appreciated.
I'd love to be able to send and recieve SMS using the cardphone, I never
really got the 'thumb thing'.

By the way, as you have your Card Phone working, would you mind sharing
the settings? Any dialup scripts etc that you use. Did you use the driver
that is on UNNA? Unfortunately mine still lies dormant after many hours of
trying.

Thanks, I hope you'll be able to share the copy.
Andy