Re: [NTLK] ApplePress

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Fri Mar 23 2007 - 10:23:43 EDT

You might want to take a peek at the tutorial. It gives a basic run
down of the different methods though does have more coverage with
Bookmaker. But I do give tips for using other software.

While paperback does make a quick book that works on any screen size
automatically, it does not save your place (book mark) between system
resets (reboots). You can get around this by searching for a phrase on
the page you were looking at last but I find it easier to just open the
book and it always is where I left off.

Anyway if you want to have a look at the tutorial take a peek at:
http://www.unna.org/unna/windows/NewtonBookmaking101/NewtonBookmaking101-files.zip

-Dan