Re: [NTLK] FS: Newton 2100 / Newton Harness / Lots of Accessories, parted out, on eBay

From: Rod <lavo_at_ozmac.com>
Date: Fri Mar 23 2007 - 01:15:02 EDT

Hi Jonathon,

By any chance you wouldn't have some pictures of the wire frame the Newton
is sitting on in the ebay pictures? Dimensions as well? I like the look of
it, and would be a great addition to my desk, rather than the Newt sitting
on the table flat. I could not imagine it would be too hard to bend up :-)

Also, does anyone know if there is a pattern available for the Harness,
seeing as they have been out of production for a long time. I'm guessing
someone might be able to make one around the city I live in.

Seeya

Rod!

PS That Harness didn't last very long at all!