Re: [NTLK] UNNA Mirrors Bittorrent Files?

From: Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 14:50:31 EDT

Gary Moody wrote:
> Okay...you state that the torrent files are there and are okay, but when I
> click to download them (http://www.unna.org/unna-2006-03-25.torrent -or-
> http://www.unna.org/mirrors-2006-03-25.torrent):
>
> In Firefox - I get "The connection was reset - The connection to the
> server was reset while the page was loading."
>
> In Explorer - I get "The page cannot be displayed - The page you are
> looking for is currently unavailable. "

I'm scratching my head over here Gary. All I see in today's web logs on the
server are successful downloads of the torrent file - no errors or anything.

I'll just e-mail them to you off list, OK?

> So, why is it that I cannot download these files from either the Tampa, FL
> or the Philadelphia, PA UNNA sites?

They're not actually on the mirror sites I don't believe.

--
Victor Rehorst - victor@newtontalk.net - chuma@chuma.org