Re: [NTLK] eMate without battery

From: Larry Zasitko <l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 12:17:25 EDT

Should not matter at all. I also have a eMate where the battery was
fine a while back then I went away on business and found the battery
dead. Plugged it in and got an error about not being able to charge
the battery. I will rebuild it or as suggested here a few days ago
just use a dbl a cage and move the one wire, sounds easy.... I have
had my eMate plugged in and running on mains only for a couple months
with no problems.

Larry