Re: [NTLK] Works Right Margin Problem

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 08:53:14 EDT

I downloaded your document.
Connected Newton 2100 via NCX and imported the document twice, once
to notes and once to works. The works document had the same problem
you described but the Notes document did not.
I transferred the notes document to Works with the import feature of
'WorksBetter SAS extension'
The result was a complete Bibliography.

Seems problem is with Works import.

Woody