Re: [NTLK] reply doesn't do what you think it does was: Re: NewtonWorld 'magazine'

From: Eric Sinclair <esinclai_at_pobox.com>
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 23:02:55 EDT

On Mar 14, 2007, at 6:03 PM, Lord Groundhog wrote:

> FWIW, William, I just did it again now and clicked the "reply to all"
> button. If I weren't meaning to reply to the whole list, I now
> could simply
> delete the list address and you'd be the only one getting this
> message. But
> since I wanted to demonstrate that it works, I regret you'll get to
> read
> this twice. Sorry!

FWIW again, if you're using Mail.app, you can context-click the
author line in the standard header and choose 'Reply to Sender". It
will consistently do the right thing, sending only to the author.

Obviously, I didn't do that here :-)

-Eric

--
esinclai@pobox.com                           aim/skype/twitter: esinclai