Re: [NTLK] NewtonWorld 'magazine'

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 11:34:26 EDT

On 3/14/07, Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG@aafes.com> wrote:

> So NewtonWorld in my book would be about the same. Another
> propaganda mag about "How great the Newton is, and if you don't believe
> us, ask our paid actors." :)

Greg,

I 'd like to point out one or two items here.
We are fortunate to have Newton still today.
The items that peak my interests are not the same as those of others on this
list...

But one thing I do enjoy is to know about stuff - in particular Newton Stuff
that i don't get to see, read or know about because of the untimely demise
of our Green friend and how quickly it was dumped into the trash bin and
often lost forever...

The Grouper - I know of only one Newton User (list member with this) I
haven't seen a single photograph of a real unit other than these photos in
the ads I have. Yeah it's old tech and not really useful and likely not
something we could even use today - but it's Newton History which others
might enjoy viewing and knowing about.

Eventually when the real photos do arrive at my email I'll post them to my
Flickr photo stream (courtesy of Grant) and then everyone who's interested
can check them out... but until that happens I've got these few issued
filled with neat articles and ads be it a bit slanted...
We don't need to be sold on our Newtons - we already know how good they are
;-D

PS: There are also a few ads for accessories that I would like to track down
personally. You'll have to read them to know what I'm talking about ;-)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung