Re: [NTLK] NewtonWorld 'magazine'

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 10:49:52 EDT

On 3/14/07, Richard Plume <rplume@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Actually, there was a Newton magazine that was published back in 1994-95.
> Intelligent Newton Magazine lasted all of 6 issues. IMHO the magazine's
> content got lost in the art direction...

Ah, at the cost of give this thread a slight slant...
YES, I recall those.... I actually have a few that were acquired as part of
a purchase last year.
Unfortunately I've got the slowest scanner in town and I've had not time to
spend feeding the magazine in one page at a time to get these converted to
PDF so I could offer them for those interested in reading the articles...

;-) maybe sometime towards the end of the year unless someone beats me to
the punch... oh I meant scan... now if someone could send me the remaining
few issues I'm missing I could be convinced to scan them in earlier - but my
kids have priority along with the wife... ;-) but that's during the regular
hours... I still have once a week a time slot between 1-3 AM though..

Oh, yeah you are right in that it was heavily leaning toward the artistic
side but it was a good read as well....

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung