Re: [NTLK] "Programming for the Newton" book files

From: Rod <lavo_at_ozmac.com>
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 18:22:35 EDT

On 12/03/2007, at 11:40 PM, Sonny Hung wrote:

> On 3/12/07, Rod <lavo@ozmac.com> wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> Not sure if my last message got through, so I will try again. After
> a long hiatus from the Newt, I have jumped back in. I now have a
> 130, emate, a dead 2000 and will soon have a 2100.
>
> Hey Rod,
>
> Your dead MP2000, what's wrong with it?
> Do you need help reviving it?
> If so give me a holler and I'll see what I can do to help out...
> Also if you're closer by I could assist you directly... but I'm in
> NYC area though...
> --
> God bless,
>
> Sonny Hung
> the Hung Family

I'm a little outside the greater NYC area Sonny - Perth, Western
Australia :-)

I'm not sure what is wrong with the 2000. I have no power adapter,
so there is no way I can power it up to see what is wrong. The
previous owner just said it was dead (I got it for $10AUS). If
anything, it has a perfect door and screen, plus a battery pack that
I can get re-done.

Seeya

Rod!