Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Flashpoint 0.2 - Getting Things Done with the Newton

From: Matthew Reidsma <mreidsma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 11:34:51 EDT

On 3/12/07, Steven Frank <stevenf@panic.com> wrote:

> Maybe I'm being dense but I can't figure out how to add a second top
> level project to the project list?
>
> Or is there only one "root" project of which all other projects are
> children?

I had the same issue, and assumed that there is only one "root"
project. Thankfully, there is a really slick "Move" feature, so you
don't have to reenter all that info.

I've only been using this for a day, and I am already head over heels
in love with it. Terrific software, Eckhart!

--
-----
Matthew Reidsma :: Boston, MA USA