[NTLK] Sync and ereader for newbie newton user

From: Stephen Warner <ocdobbs_at_charter.net>
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 09:38:54 EDT

Hi All
Thanks for the great info in all your emails!
I have a new Newton 2000 with an ethernet card which I have working
with the drivers installed. I would like to sync the best way with my
Mac iBook running OS X 10.4 and Classic...The usual NIC does not work
with classic even with the downloaded version that actually
installs :-) Any suggestions? Also, I use the ereader for many books
on Palm platform before...any way to get these recognized in Newton
form?
Thanks everyone for your help
Steve