Re: [NTLK] Newton 2010 Issue/Avi Drissman's Fix - was We dodged the DST bullet, now on to the year 2010 issue . . .

From: Christopher Laspa, Creative Director & Principal - 999 Art Direction <999ad_at_pathcom.com>
Date: Sun Mar 11 2007 - 13:45:57 EDT

> and last week while trying to
> place a event/meeting for my wife for 2012 my Newton which has the
> latest
> Patch from Apple went berserk! :( it continually gave me an error
> and would
> not let me get to anything because it just kept looping with the
> same error.
Hi Sonny,
With Avi's patch applied, I just set an Event today (Mar.11, 2007) to
notify me on Mar.11.2012. No problem. Nothing went berserk. Then -- I
scrolled ahead to Mar.11, 2012, and set an Event for that day (with
audible alarm for 9am) and -- no problem. I am really starting to
believe that perhaps Avi was a lot more successful at fixing this
than he gives himself credit for.

Good luck and keep us informed, OK?

Regards,

Christopher @ 999 Art Direction

-- As seen in photo on page 222, 'The Cult of Mac', 2004