Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo and GTD

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Sat Mar 10 2007 - 11:27:22 EST

On 3/10/2007 10:44 AM, William Pociengel wrote:
> Dan wrote:
>> You know you might want to try Life Balance. It is based on GTD and
>
> I've looked at this from time to time but never got into what it was
> supposed to do for me. I kept getting the feeling that it replicated
> other functionality.
>
> william

Well its biggest feature is the ability to make up a todo list that is
based on where you are and when. So for example it does not suggest for
you to get eggs from the grocery store unless you are in town. It also
can track and show where your time is being spent. You can also set
goals for this and compares your goals with the current time spent in a
pie chart format. It can create/link to dates so you can have items set
with a specific time and date. I do admit it would be great if it was
more integrated into the system and had the ability to import a todo
list as well as export. But if it had a HyperNewt manager you could get
around a lot of those short comings.

-Dan