Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo and GTD

From: Matthew Reidsma <mreidsma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Mar 10 2007 - 09:58:08 EST

On 3/10/07, Eckhart Köppen <eck1003@gmx.net> wrote:

> Would it MoreFolders work for you as well? Or do you need to keep
> items in both a context (@work @home, ..) and a category?

I'd like to have both the category (used by folders) and the context,
since many of my tasks have more than one context. I'd thought about
linking to Names cards with each context tag, because the reverse
links seem to work fine for Names, but then I lose the ability in At A
Glance to see a list of both my tasks (to-dos) and my context/tagging
list (Notes). I may end up creating additional to-dos labeled with the
tags and then link everything within to-dos while limiting the At A
Glance view to to-dos only (I can use Dates to view my schedule, which
doesn't change much.) I'll play with it more this afternoon and see
what I can come up with.

> My current setup is based on a dedicated GTD app, I hope to be able
> to release it quite soon. It's far from complete, but maybe already
> usable for some.

Sounds great! Can't wait to see what other ingenious software you've
come up with!

--Matthew Reidsma