Re: [NTLK] Kid's Software

From: David Berens <david.berens_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 19:05:53 EST

I am a newbie here but I bought an Emate for my sons upcoming 4th Birthday
present on the strength of this article, although it has ended up costing a
lot more than $25 with the cost of a hardly used Emate with postage the GB
equivalent of about $120 and then the USB Dongle and wireless card on top! I
am certainly hoping for some programs for the age 4 to 8.

Any other users in London?

David