[NTLK] Chicago user...ok, user-wannabe.

From: hundredyearhall two <hundredyearhall2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 01:37:39 EST

Hello List,

Any users in the Chicago-area wanna meet up to do a
"show & tell" with other Newton owners? I already
have one person interested in meeting up aside from
me. I picked up a Newton last fall. Ever since I saw
someone using one in the last 90s, I wanted one. Now
that I have it...well, it's the most impressive paper
weight I've ever seen. Would love to learn how to use
it. I know exactly what I want to use it for, but I
don't have the tech-know how. Guides & websites don't
really help my learning style. I've gotta have
someone teach me a few things on it. Ok, thanks for
reading.

Sanj

It's here! Your new message!