[NTLK] Bluetooth internet set up where do you put the number to dial?

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 18:08:34 EST

Hi there
(Probably a very daft question for those in the know)

When setting up a new internet connection in internet setup and choosing
bluetooth, I notice that you don't get a field to type in the dial up
number like you do with the 'modem' option?

Therefore where does this number get inputted?

(I've borrowed a neighbour's Sony Ericsson k608i and am trying to send
emails from the Newt using this. I can do this very reliably using a very
old nokia, gsm card and cable but want to get up with the modern world).

Many thanks for any advice
Andy